Fan speed controller 0-10V/4-20mA ERV 3A
Works at 3A
The ERV series are speed regulators by phase control for single phase fans. They have a control input that permits to control the regulator by means of an external signal.
The regulator allows to be controlled by a 0-10VDC input or a 4-20mA input, that can be selected through the selector SW2.
Specifications and technical data
- Voltage 230Vac / 50Hz
- Maximal Intesity: 3A
- Fast fuse protection
- Overvoltage protection by varistor
- ON/OFF switch with indicator lamp
- Internal adjust of the minimum speed (RV1)
- Internal adjust of the maximum speed (RV4)
- Internal adjust of the stop signal (RV3)
- Control input: 0-10V DC or 4-20mA (internal selection using Switch Sw2)
- Inverter for control inputs (switch Sw3)
- EMI filter according to EN55014 standard
- Housing: Plastic ABS-V0, RAL 7032
- Protection class IP54
- Special for ventilation systems
- Flow proportion reduction in centrifugal pumps
- High quality and low price
- Easy installation
- These Speed regulators fulfill following European standard EMC 2004/108/CE and Low Voltage norm 2006/95/CE.
- RoHS compliant